Save a recording!
In the cockpit, we have all the tools to edit your takes !
- Recover the essence of a recording,
- Remove the room feeling of recording,
- Remove background noise without affecting the sound of the instrument …
Editing : what is it ?
“Editing” is a work done to optimize each recorded source. All sources do not require such treatment, but there are key points:
One can, for example:
- Replace a drum that would have rhythm problems,
- Adjust a guitar solo
- Or adjust a voice that would have some small tuning problems … etc
Note: “Editing” is very important these days as the ear of the listener is more sharp and do not tolerate any “false note”. ” Even the greatest artists are editing their tracks! “